I f you are a frequent World or European traveller then one good option for travel insurance cover is to buy annual or yearly holiday cover. This is usually restricted to trips away that are under 30 days although some providers will cover up to 60 days on mult trips in any given year.
Who is annual travel insurance suitable for? Yearly cover is good for anyone who travels more than three times a year, whether they be a couple looking for annual cover, the over 80s, single persons or even group travel insurance too.
When is annual holiday insurance not suitable? The main restriction tends to be on the number of days you are away, therefore a backpacker looking for cover for a one year trip would not be suited and would be better off taking out backpacker long stay travel insurance.
The level of cover e.g. annual insurance medical expenses, cancellation cover, personal liability etc is generally the same as single trip cover. As a rule of thumb you should be looking at annual insurance that covers you at least for £2 million.
Post Office cover for long stay trips up to 18 months!.
They were winners of the Best Travel Insurance Provider at the British Travel Awards for ten years in a row.
Example Quote* - £23.00
> Get a quote from POST OFFICE - Link not working? try this
ALLCLEAR Travel Insurance
- Covers all sorts of Medical Conditions - Get peace of mind with cover for any medical condition including diabetes, cancer and heart disease
- No age restrictions because they believe everyone deserves the right to travel no matter their age
- Long stay travel insurance is cover for a holiday where you’ll be travelling for any period up to 12 months.
- 99% of customers are offered cover
Quotes from* - £9.70
> Get a quote from ALLCLEAR Insurance - Link not working? try this
Regular stay policy is best if you only take one holiday or are only travelling to one destination.
Take as many holidays as you wish and be covered all year long! 17 days Winter Sports Cover FREE if you take out the 45 days policy.
Aussies, Kiwis & Saffas Cover is for round trip journeys from your current country of residence in the UK, or EU and also for one way trips of up to 12 months duration
Example Quote* - £35.00
> Get a quote from GLOBELINK - Link not working? try this
- Travelsupermarket covers many of the options for long stay insurance and will offer coverage for all ages.
- Their quote engine probably gives more results than any other comparison site
- They have a backpacker option too, which provides budget travel cover for people of all ages.
Example Quote* - £40.00
> Get a quote from TRAVEL SUPERMARKET - Link not working? try this
World Nomads Travel Insurance Long Stay
If you're traveling and want to travel longer, World Nomads lets you buy more cover to keep you on the road. Travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families. You'd rather not think about all of the things that might go wrong on your trip, but these things can and do happen.
Example Quote* - £39.99
> Get a quote from WORLD NOMADS INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
Outbacker Long Stay Insurance up to 18 Months - Only up to 40 years of age
Working Holidays and a Return Trip to the UK
Cover up to 230 Sports and Activities
Example Quote* - £55.99
> Get a quote from OUTBACKER Insurance - Link not working? try this
Cedar Tree Insurance up to 94 Days
Up to 75 years of age
They offer award-winning travel insurance that provides you with complete travel reassurance whilst abroad.
Every policy we provide boasts the highest level of cover providing you with the confidence to enjoy your trip wherever your destination.
Example Quote* - £45.00
> Get a quote from CEDARTREE Insurance - Link not working? try this
- Up to £250 total valuables limit to replace your stolen or damaged items and cover your watches and sunglasses
- £5 million medical expenses cover, £5,000 holiday cancellation cover
Example Quote* - £37.49 (ES Single Trip Plus)
> Get a quote from EXPLORER INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
Good to Go Specialist cover
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides travel insurance cover to travellers of any age, with or without pre existing medical conditions. They can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Pre existing conditons such as Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Single trip and annual travel insurance with no age limit
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
Example Quote* - £27.34 (Silver Policy)
> Get a quote from GOOD TO GO INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
Looking for a great deal on holiday travel insurance?
Sunshine Insure - Europe and Worldwide Travel Insurance for British & UK residents
Please note that this page may contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.